Sunday, October 11, 2009

day forty-six

I feel bad that it's the... eleventh of October and this is only my THIRD post!
I'm terrible... lol.

It's a THREE-DAY WEEKEND! Woot!
:)

Yesterday Kylie and Shannon came over after school. We tried to do homework but got distracted by techno music and the fact that we're all very ticklish. LOL. XD

We bundled up in gloves, hats, coats, scarves and blankets and went to the Jeff v. Wash game. Of course we lost. It was fun, though! After the game, Kylie, Shannon and Cory went out to Perkins and Jordan and I went out to McDonald's. Kylie and Shannon stayed overnight. We talked. And laughed. And made Muddy Buddies (puppy chow... whatever... lol) and had an epic powdered sugar fight. hahaha. I love them! It's nice for all of us to spend time together because we're all NOT in band and we live so close.

And Yes. Owl City is STILL amazing!! :)

I worked this morning. Then took a nap. Then hung out with my everything, Megan Bauer♥ We did an indoor photoshoot. I'm her intern--I took pictures with Paul (her amazing camera) and they turned out so well! I'll post some of them on here soon! Promise! I took the one's of her, she took the one's of me. She does the editing, though.

Ahh. The last marching band competition was today which means that everybody will be able to hang out together soon. I love friends. Love. Love. Love. Especially my ladies:)


End. of. rant.
:)





3 comments:

  1. "omgsh, my face is sticky!!! Icky white stuff!!!!!" lol :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Techno music is pretty rad. Kinda like you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE! I LOVE YOU! AND--I MISS YOU! A LOT! YOU SHOULD PUT THOSE ON FACEBOOK... AND... I LOVE YOU SOME MORE!

    ReplyDelete