Sunday, October 4, 2009

day forty-four

The homecoming dance was last night!
I'm excited for Musial Theater--I GOT JASON ROBERT BROWN MUSIC!! :DD
I'm in a group with the sophomores and I love them. :)

Shannon, Kylie and I went shopping together on Friday for homecoming jewelry. Shannon and I found what we were looking for--Kylie wasn't looking. lol. It was fun and I LOVE those girls!! :)

The homecoming football game was later that night. Choir had to sing. Band didn't have to come, though. It was FREEZING! Kylie and I left at half-time to go to Marzen's. Corbin and Saddah=king and queen. Cute. :) We lost against Waterloo East, 10-13. Oh well.

Saturday I worked in the morning. Then got ready for the dance. Went over to Kristin's house with Kylie. Emily did our hair. She's AMAZING! :)

Over to Victor's Place downtown where we ate AMAZING food--courtesy of Rachel Rocha's parents. THANK YOU! Then we left to go to the dance. Super fun. Saw my Catie lady :) asked why she was there.... lol. Whoops! XD

Afterparty at my house. We played what-if, started a movie, people went on a walk. Then left. It was a good night.

This morning I didn't go to church. My cold is killing me. Rawr.


Anyways, pictures, as promised--CLICK TO ENLARGE;;

everybody.

ladies.

gentlemen.

after party at my house.

Me and my date. :)




1 comment: