Wednesday, September 30, 2009

day forty-three

Today I found out that people read my blog!!!! :D
Yay!

All-State is going... still.
I think I'm losing my voice.
And I'm pretty darn stressed from school-block mostly.

I still have the coolest friends. :)
I can't wait for homecoming festivities on Friday/Saturday!
I don't really think I like my dress, though.
I mean, I like it, but it's not homecoming-y... eh.
Whatever.
I have the best date, so it's all good. :)

And. Um. I should be writing my LA paper right now, so I think I'm going to end there for lack of better things to rant about.

OH!
I'm not going to take piano lessons this year.
It's decided. Done.
But you should still hire me to accompany you.
I love it more than anything.

OH! [again!]
My Musical Theater group is doing 13 by Jason Robert Brown.
And I'm totally pumped!!1
We're going to beast at districts!
*crosses fingers* hopefully!


Good night to all.
Comment.
Give love.
AND SLEEP!

XD



1 comment:

  1. Dear Jenni Chung (aka she-chung),
    I like leaving you love on here. Leave some love back, will you? Thanks. :)
    It was great seeing you Friday night. You'll see me Saturday night at Homecoming. Whoo! And no worries... my dress isn't that "homecoming-y" either... but it's classy so no biggie.

    <3,

    ReplyDelete