Sunday, January 10, 2010

2012

God said he wouldn't destroy the earth again by flood, so clearly the movie 2012 is inaccurate.
I went to see it today with Ashley, Jake, and Jordan.

We sang some special music at Ashley's church this morning then went over to Ashley's made some breakfast, hung out, then went to see 2012. I seriously thought it was going to be scary, and, just in case you didn't know, I really don't do scary movies well. I'm like the flinchiest person on the earth... it's legit. lol. But of course I sat next to Jordan who just laughed the whole way through. The graphics were terrible, it wasn't scary, and the story-line was ridiculously predictable--but it was still really fun. lol.

My parents are officially in Ireland--my dad has a job there and it was their 27th wedding anniversary on the 8th. But, Ireland is experiencing record low temperatures, so everything's closed. I think it's ironic that they left cold Iowa to go to a cold Ireland. Haha.

Anyways, it's Sunday again, and I still have chapter notes and other homework. Of course. (:








P.S. Here's a link to a recording of us singing during the service if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWlgtQXJofI

3 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd tell you I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents are in Ireland?!?! SWEET!!! Tell them "Happy Belated Anniversary" from me! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your "I'd Give It All For You" with Jedidiah. You guys are both great singers (I've heard you sing recently, but I forgot what a lovely voice your brother has). :) I haven't seen him in YEARS! Tell him hi for me.

    A letter will hopefully be written and sent this weekend since I have some down time!

    How are rehearsals going? Ready for next week?

    ~Maustin

    ReplyDelete