Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just a Regular Sunday Night

Sunday's are pretty routine for me.
I get up in the morning, go to worship band practice at church, then Sunday School, then the Service, and then come home, eat, etc. Go back to church (usually) and then from about eight p.m. on, I cram all the homework I didn't do Friday night or Saturday. I DID do a lot of homework yesterday and I actually started around six tonight--but I had a lot more to do than I realized.

Here's how it went.
I was doing my chapter notes like a good little block student (block is the AP LA and AP U.S. History classes "blocked" together to make connections, etc.) And I was feeling tired.... and then the texts started pouring in:

My Study Area: Textbook, notebook, pen, iPod (playing Glee), phone

"What chapter are we supposed to be doing?"
"Do you know when our presentation essays are due?"
"Are the presentations essays due tomorrow?" -- "I have no idea..."
"Does anybody know if Emily did her presentation? Do we have to write that essay still?"
"When are we discussing the readings? Thursday or Friday?"
"I thought the readings were supposed to be done by Monday"

and the conversations went on and on.
Oh, and, this happens every Sunday night.
lol.

And then there was the moment when I realized that I was gone for three of our seven presentations so I needed notes. Luckily my neighbor Colleen is in my block class. So, in my pajamas, I threw on a hat, coat, and gloves, and ran about six houses up my block in -12°F weather at 9:30p.m. to borrow some notes so that I could spend the rest of my night writing essays on topics that I know nothing about.

Me and Colleen :)

Welcome to my Sunday Night.
:)







P.S. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I LOVE it when people comment on my blog. It. Makes. My. Day. :)

2 comments:

  1. The sight of you in your pajamas, hat, coat, and gloves in -12 degree weather at 9:30 at night is amusing.

    Now go to sleep, child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my background comes from "thecutestblogontheblock.com" :)

    ReplyDelete