Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week

This week I:

wore mismatching knee-high socks;
procrastinated;
fought with my brothers;
found a heart-shaped potato in my refrigerator;
missed a day-and-a-half of school because of cramps;
slept in past jazz band;
decided that I am going to quit orchestra next term;
blogged;
watched Iowa beat Georgia;
stayed up 'til three in the morning on a school night;
am excited for large group speech districts;
cannot find my dad's card-converter that lets me put pictures on my computer;
cried;
wasted time watching reality tv shows;



Basically.
Nothing too interesting.



1 comment:

  1. Can't stand the torture of JHS Orch. anymore? I don't blame you... I've heard it's going dreadfully...
    I like wearing mismatching socks. I did to my lesson once and Scott said it was quirky. Ha.
    Btw, you're amazing. Just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete