Sunday, September 27, 2009

day forty-one

Yesterday Megan and I went to the band thing at Prairie.
Friday was mine and Jordan's four month.
I'm crazy about that kid. He's my best friend. :)

Today I ran out of church while playing the piano...
My cramps were so bad that I couldn't sit/stand--it was ridiculous. :/

However, I DID go to musical practice tonight.
I got one of the main parts! I'm playing 'Mary' :)
It' supperrr short, but it's funny and cute and I'm excited for it.
Once I know the date, I'll post it on here.

Btw, I have some pretty awesome friends at youth group.
Talk about family. :) I love you guys.


So, I'm still feeling a little off from this morning, but I thought I'd shoot a quick update.
This week is homecoming week and I forgot what Monday is, but Tuesday is pajama day and I'm pretty excited for that. LOL. XD

Oh. And. I GOT FOUR LETTERS ON THE SAME DAY!!!
Boy, do I have the coolest pen-pals ever. :D
Made. My. Day.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment