Saturday, September 5, 2009

day thirty-one

It's officially been one month of blogging for me!
Whoohoo!
Only eleven more to go! haha.

I loved today. :)

My parents left this morning for the UNI v. Iowa football game. UNI lost in the LAST SECOND by ONE POINT! It was HUGE. Anyways, my mom's face is sun-burnt on one side. It's funny. XD

I got to sleep in because I didn't work. Symphony School follows regular school schedules, so there's no school this weekend because it's Labor Day weekend.

I sat outside on the porch swing writing, journaling for block, and taking chapter notes, etc. The weather was insanely beautiful today. I told the little kids that they had to play outside for at least an hour today so we blew bubbles and played catch with a Frisbee and a football in the street. If you're reading, could you just leave a simple comment to let me know? I like to know if people actually read my blog... lol.

When mom and dad came home they brought the little kids little airplanes to throw and they're still out there now having fun.

JEDIDIAH COMES HOME TODAY!
I haven't seen him since last Thanksgiving and he's coming to visit in Iowa for ten days! I'm sooo excited! (He's my oldest brother, by the way).

Anyways, I think I'm done rambling now. XD


Pictures--click to enlarge. Check Jason's expression on the fifth one;;








No comments:

Post a Comment