Saturday, September 19, 2009

day thirty-nine

My dear, sweet, and lovely readers,

I won't give up updating this blog... I'll just be slow.
My AP classes and homework are killing me.
But I've been spending lots of time with friends, too.
And loving it.
Every moment. :)

My friends are all getting older now and starting to think about college... it's weird how time goes by so quickly.

I went shopping with my three sisters, mom, and my friend Kylie today. I got my homecoming dress, too! It's SUPER classy. And green. :) I love it. I'm excited for homecoming. It's on October 3rd and my friends and I are going in a big group. Jordan's my date. :)


Anyways.
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks of my life, as promised.


;;



Our friends left us at Wendy's together, and they didn't even realize it!Long, yet HILARIOUS story. XD

Van Buren--where we went after Wendy's. Some neighbors called in for a noise complaint and the cops came... they just told us to leave. lol.


The guy in the green pants is Jake Marzen. And this is my math class when we have a sub. LOL. seriously, though.


And this perfectly depicts after school All-State rehearsals. :)


Jedidiah, me, and Johny Wonder. Music Makes the world go round. ♥

That pinata was bigger than it looks. And these are my cousins/siblings when our family came to visit. :)


The HUGE pile of candy after the birthday pinata was demolished... lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment