Sunday, September 13, 2009

day thirty-seven

I haven't blogged the last two days.
I KNOW!
I'M SOOO SORRY!

I was SUPER busy/lazy both days.
Friday after school I came home and passes out.
I had so much stuff due that day...
I'M SO GLAD IT'S OVER!

Woke up, went to the game.
Went to Wendy's with friends afterwards.
Friends went to Van Buren... AND LEFT ME AND JENN[Y] AND DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT!
It was hilarious.
And of course I forgot my phone in Megan's car, so we asked this creepy old charter bus driver out on a smoke-breakk... it was strange yet SOOO awesome. I love Jenn[y] Reinert, and in case you didn't know, she's my other half in life. :)


Saturday.
Woke up late.
Got ready in FIVE MINUTES.
Went to All-State vocal camp at Prairie.
Panera for lunch.
Then to school to work on quartt assignments.
Then home, vegged a bit.
Then Shannon's party.

The road to insanity with Jake Rozendaal, Brett, and Jon.
COMPLETE AWESOMENESS!
Sooooo many inside jokes from that!
So many life analogies!
I love friends. :)

Today.
Church.
Homework.
Musical Practice.
Walked with Jordan.
Blogging.
Homework, then sleep.


Sorry, no time for pictures still..
I'm sorry.
I have TONS though.



1 comment:

  1. On your Saturday list, you left out "talked to Catie." ha. :)

    ReplyDelete