Wednesday, September 2, 2009

day twenty-eight

Didn't blog yesterday on purpose.
Just not enough time.
I'm irritated in my Pre-Calc class because my teacher doesn't teach.
We "discuss"... tangents... that have NOTHING to do with the lesson.
It's obnoxious.
I like my history and LA classes. A lot. :)
And Mrs. Covington (my math teacher from last year). I. Love. Her.
:)

All-State stuff is on it's way. I'm trying out as a Soprano One.
Probably won't make it, but I'm taking voice lessons from Carol Tralau, so that will definitely help> :)

Oh yeah. I drove around the block today!
I don't have my license or permit and it. was. scary. lol.
I'll get used to it eventually, though.
But, for now, you might want to stay off the streets.
... and sidewalks...

By the way, I got my cough checked out and it's an infection in my chest-ish area, so I have a temp. inhaler for breathing, antibiotics for the infection and cough medicine to help me sleep at night.

AND. I also have youth group and homework.
Sorry, it's not summer, so it's harder to take pictures... meh.





No comments:

Post a Comment