Wednesday, September 23, 2009

day forty

Okay... I'm seriously going to try getting better at this.

Today I dropped my advanced math class because the teacher was driving me crazy... but now I'm going crazy because my new class is SOO easy.

We had the See You at The Pole prayer meeting today before and after school and it was really encouraging to see kids that my friends and I DON'T know! And there were TONS of freshmen! Which means that when us juniors graduate, there will be people to take up our new group PUSH (Purposefully Unconditionally Serving Him).

All-State process is on it's way... I want to make it more than I can say and I'm working hard. Who knows what'll happen on that day...


Anyways, not a whole lot going on besides homework.
And homecoming is next weekend.
I promise that there WILL be pictures of that sometimes... can't tell you when, though.
lol.



1 comment:

  1. You dropped Reynolds' class? What about it drove you crazy?

    ReplyDelete