Tuesday, September 8, 2009

day thirty-four

I have LA and history and math and science and French to do still...
O.O

The school is just being STUPID about my and Jordan's schedules right now. RAWR.

I had a voice lesson after school and realized that I have no idea how to sing and I'm terrible at it. :/
All-State is not even going to happen... I don't even know my literature! This time last year I knew it reaalllyyy well.

When I came home from my long irritating day it really made me happy to walk up to the door and hear Jedidiah playing "It Sucks to Be Me" from Avenue Q. here's a youtube link if you want to listen it;; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvZVdHDB4E

Jordan came over after frontline and we went for a walk. He made my day. By far. :)

I know I promised picture, but I'm a liar.
I just don't have time to edit and upload... I'll try to put some on soon, but no promises.




No comments:

Post a Comment