Tuesday, August 18, 2009

day fourteen

This week, I don't think very many (or very interesting) pictures are going to happen...
We learned the dance to the first two numbers of our show and they're AMAZING, but pretty hard... I stand on these insane boxed most of the time... they're pretty cool. And Justin Cervantes is my partner, so I'm pretty happy about that. :)

Today was long, and I was sweating a lot, but I'm really excited about our show this year.
WSD (West Side Delegation) is gonna rock it!




3 comments:

  1. JUSTIN CERVANTES RODE MJS' FERRIS WHEEL TOO! WOW! I AM STILL JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON THE INSIDE ABOUT THAT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady,
    So, I'm commenting on your blog.
    You live a very...interesting...(that's a safe word to use that won't get me in trouble with a consequence)...life. Glad you like your show choir thingy. Have fun, do well, glorify Jesus (yes, I dare to use that word), and make live a life worthy of your calling.

    Hey, I really like your pics for this blog.
    Do you think you could send me a bunch (especially the ones from Starbucks)

    Now that I know you even have a blog, I will stalk you and you will wonder how I know what's fusing inside that Asian brain of yours (yes, I'm making a "profiling" statement about your race...but remeber, oh race-profiling freaks...I'm Asian too >:) *enter in evil snigger

    Anyhow, think you could send me some pictures?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    AND NOW FOR MIMMSY'S RANDOM STATEMENT: Big is bigger than small

    (applause)

    Now, I shall leave you for some peace of mind because, as I know you only too well, your mind can only handle so much of my awesomeness.
    Later Orange Car (Jenni),

    Can't-remember-what-color-car-I-am Tara
    (P.S. Bingo!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rats! and here I was trying not to make a grammatic error...grrrr

    ReplyDelete