Thursday, August 6, 2009

day two


Today was my mother's birthday and the long-awaited photo shoot at the Clarion hotel.
We met at my house at five to do hair and make-up and trade dresses and shoes, etc.
We drove over there and set up and stayed for over an hour shooting pictures and having fun.

They had incredible purple leather couches and chairs--SOOOO comfy!!! :)

Afterward, most of us headed on over to Perkins and six of us ended up staying. We ordered appetizers and french fries and were messy and payed in scattered change, BUT I made sure we left a tip. :)

Then the SIX of us packed into Megan's tiny car and drove over to Sonic where we had dessert. We sat outside at a table and talked, laughed and ate our desserts and had a great time.

It's nice to spend time with school friends in summer.
I love them. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the photo shoot! You are quite the photographer! Quite the artist really! Are your pictures posted on FB?
    Auntie Keeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Actually, my friend Megan Bauer does the photography, I do a little when she lets me, but she's AMAZING!

    And SHE has the pictures posted on facebook, she has a website, too!

    www.meganbauerphotography.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete