Tuesday, August 11, 2009

day six

Interesting day...
(I'll probably say that a lot...)

I went to sleep around 4:00 a.m., woke up at 8:45 a.m. to say goodbye to Leslie who spent the night, then slept until 2:00 p.m. Yes, I AM lazy. XD

Well, I watched 27 dresses and Sweet Home Alabama and played Mario Kart Wii AND whooped up on my little brother who is AMAZING at racing games. lol. I know, I should be ashamed... but I was pretty proud.

Needless to say, I did nothing of importance, so, I figured, I have a camera... why not use it?? haha. This was the result of my boredom;;


my hair isn't actually red--it's just the powers of editing. :)


Oh, and my mom told me that I had to vacuum the living room before she got back from filling up the car with gas and it was just my luck that the plug WOULD NOT STAY IN THE WALL!!! I was quite frustrated. So, I did the only reasonable thing I could think of; took duct tape and taped it to the wall! It worked surprisingly well. :)




1 comment: