Thursday, August 20, 2009

day sixteen

Guess what I did today?
*Show Choir??*
How'd you know?!

LOL.

We learned the girls number in the morning and then cleaned a lot of the moves. It's really coming together, actually! I'm very excited!

Show choir is like family... I LOVE it. The people in WSD are some of the most awesome people I have ever met. There were SOOO many times when I wish I had a video camera with me--completely priceless moments every day. XD

Anyways, this whole dancing-all-day-thing is really killing me, so I'm going to go soak in a tub and then sleep.

Here's one of the funny things that happened today.

Jordan (my boyfriend) was playing marimba (as always) and Rachel, Keaton, Reader (last name, but everybody calls him that--lol) and I started moving the marimba while he was playing it... then I jumped on his back while he was STILL playing... then Rachel started moving the marimba again and Jordan finally gave up. lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment