Friday, August 21, 2009

day seventeen

SHOW CHOIR WEEK IS OVER!!!!!
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Anyways, today was our last day with Antwon (our choreographer) and we didn't really do a whole lot. We cleaned some of our numbers and had nice long breaks. I went to Panera with Kristin for lunch.

At five-thirty we performed for our parents and friends and then had a pot-luck-type dinner afterwards. It was really fun to see our friends after being away for a little while!

Megan came to watch the performance, so we decided to go to Palo and sit on the dock and watch the sunset. It was GORGEOUS and fun. I love her sooooo much! She's my everything. :) (Kind of an inside joke).

Pictures?
I think so. :)


;;






1 comment:

  1. Hello love! I'm commenting to let you know that I have read EVERY SINGLE POST you have blogged. Keep blogging puhleassse!
    -Jenn[y]

    ReplyDelete