Sunday, August 30, 2009

day twenty-six

I had to sit outside the sermon in the foyer again today because I was coughing and didn't want to be distracting. But during the Sunday School hour I sat in the sanctuary with everybody else watching the magician that came to perform for us. It was cute. :)

Jordan and I hung out for a couple hours. It was GORGEOUS today! We walked out onto the golf course that got flooded by his house.

I FINALLY finished my chapter noted for history! It took me probably a total of six hours... BLEH.

My parents drove Josh (my older brother) to college in Fort Dodge today so they were gone all day. The girls went over to a friend's house from church and Jason stayed home.

It's been nice and peaceful all day.


OH YEAH!
The WSD girls overnighter was EPIC!
I loved it. :)


Pictures;;









No comments:

Post a Comment