Friday, August 28, 2009

day twenty-four

Yesterday night THE SKY WAS PURPLE!
And marching band was canceled, so I got to hang out with my band friends at the football game! :)
I didn't know that we had to change out for early bird gym this morning so I did our exercises and played frisbee in my ballet flats and skinny jeans. . . yeah.

School got let out at 11:40 this morning because our cafeteria had some flooding so they couldn't serve lunch. In case you don't live where I do, there's some serious flooding going on around here... not anywhere near as badly as last summer, but still very bad... some towns are under water and schools everywhere are out because of piping issues, etc.

And. I'm still coughing my lungs up.
I worked for six hours today.
We're back downtown for work and I LOVE IT THERE!
:)








No comments:

Post a Comment