Tuesday, August 25, 2009

day twenty-one

First day of school my junior year.
I'm taking Chemisty, Orchestra, Advanced Pre-Calculus, French 3, Select Women's Choir, AP Lang & Comp, AP US History, Westside (show choir), and Meistersingers.
Needless to say, I have a very full schedule.

I met Nasco today. He's a foreign exchange student from Bulgaria who's staying with friends from our church who have no high school student, so I get to show him around to his classes this week.

I have homework from AP LA already. Ugh.
I got to see Jordan again today, though.
We hung out at my house for a while then went over to his house and watched The Little Mermaid. :) We've been together for three months today. :)


I saw this car at school and it made me smile.



How you doin'?





No comments:

Post a Comment