Sunday, August 16, 2009

day twelve

My mom had her stamp show today.
I worked in the baby nursery at church.
Two of my little cousins are over, as well as my aunt and my grandma (Ipa).
It's Bear's last Sunday here at out church as our youth intern and we're having a scavenger hunt at church. :)


my youth pastor in an intense game of four square.

We played "bigger or better" at youth group--started out with a penny and went to people's houses asking if we could trade our item for something bigger or better. This is Courtney riding our second to last item, a trike. We then traded the trike for a tv. LOL.


My friend Jake (who's house we stopped at and traded a quarter for a blank CD) came running down the street to show me that his stearing wheel had a sign that said "squeeze me" in three different languages. LOL!






No comments:

Post a Comment